- 3 pears – core removed and sliced 3 pears—core removed and sliced
- 2 honey crisps apples – core removed and chopped
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- ¼ almond flour
- ¼ cup chopped pistachio
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch cast iron with coconut oil and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch cast iron with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine apples, pear, and coconut sugar.
- In a large bowl combine cooked quinoa, quinoa flakes, almond flour, pistachio, maple syrup, coconut oil, and cinnamon. Using a wooden spoon or your hands combine all these ingredients until a crumb texture is formed.
- Toss in the apple and pear with the quinoa mixture.
- Bake for 40 minute, or until the top is brown and fruits are soft.
- Enjoy warm with a side of vanilla ice-cream!