Servings: 4 waffles
- 1 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- ¼ cup of oat flour
- Peel and add the banana to a bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Add eggs, almond milk, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Whisk until smooth and frothy.
- Add ground flax seeds, oat flour, and buckwheat flour. Stir until well combined.
- Heat your waffle maker and cook the waffles. I used approximately 2 heaping tablespoons of batter per waffle.
- Serve with raspberry jam (recipe on earlier instagram feed), fresh fruits, and maple syrup.
Note: double the ingredients to make a bigger batch.