Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup flax seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the oats, flax seeds, shredded coconut, cacao powder, coconut sugar, vanilla and sea salt into a food processor. Pulse a few times to combine and breakdown the oats.
- Mix the maple syrup with the melted coconut oil and pour over the dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly over onto the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through to ensure even baking.
- Once cooked completely, add the chocolate chips and freeze-dried strawberries.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.