- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 5 medjool dates – pitted
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 figs – sliced in half
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- For the crust, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place almond flour, shredded coconut, rolled oats, vanilla powder, and salt in a food processor and process until it forms into crumbs.
- Add in the coconut oil and the medjool dates and process. Stop processor and scrape sides.
- Continue processing until crumbs start to stick together a little and form slightly larger, moister crumbs. This should take about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Press mixture evenly into a 10-inch diameter circle on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Spoon filling evenly over crust.
- Arrange fruit over filling.
- Slice the fruit pizza into 8 pieces and serve!