Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion – diced
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 cup frozen green peas – thawed
- 4 cups packed torn kale – stems removed
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 5 organic free range eggs
- Sliced mini tomatoes
- Chopped parsley
- Feta cheese
- Chili flakes
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin powder, green peas, and kale. Stir and cook for 1 minute, add the parsley.
- Make 5 small wells in the mixture with a spoon. Crack an egg into each well.
- Cover and simmer until egg whites are set, about 4 minutes.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes, parsley, feta, and a side of your favorite toast or baked potatoes.