Servings: 7-8 Waffles
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon organic cane sugar (gives it a lighter Color or coconut sugar- just will make them darker)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil\
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Juice and rind of 2 medium lemons
- In a medium bowl combine together the dry ingredients as listed above.
- In a small bowl mix wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredient to the dry bowl ingredients and mix well.
- After preheating your waffle maker, scoop out the waffle mixture and add onto the waffle iron. Cook until the edges are crisp and the color is golden brown.
- Serve with sliced banana and maple syrup. Enjoy!