Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 34 min
Servings: 4-6 servings
- 5 ripe peaches – pitted and sliced into 1/3 inch pieces
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup spelt flour
- ½ cup walnuts – roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil + more for the bottom of the pan
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly coat an 8×8-baking dish with coconut oil.
- Spread out the peaches in an even layer in the bottom of the baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the rolled oats, spelt four, walnuts, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt. Using a wooden spoon mix all the ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Add the crumble mixture to the top of the fruit in an even layer and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the fruit is bubbling and the top is crisp and golden.
- Remove the cobbler from the oven, and set aside for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, chia seed jam, or whatever you heart desires!