- 12 Medjool dates – pitted
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup pecans
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup goji berries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon Whole Earth & Sea Green Powder – unflavored
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup finely chopped unsalted pistachios – for the topping
- Place all the ingredients (except pistachios) into a food processor. Process for two o three minutes or until finely chopped and blended.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out the mixture. Roll between your hands to create evenly sized balls.
- When all balls have been rolled, roll them again through the chopped pistachios and press firmly into the balls.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.