Easy, school-safe, sugar-free trail mix for the win! This is such a great snack recipe to make, to stash, and to send. Plus it checks all the boxes –
✔️ Nutritious (hello protein, fiber and healthy fats)
✔️ Perfect balance of sweet and salty
✔️ Versatile by switching up the dried fruit, chocolate chips etc
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds – raw and unsalted
- 1 cup sunflower seeds – raw and unsalted
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds – raw
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberry
- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 01. Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 02. In a large bowl, add the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, maple syrup, salt and vanilla extract, stir to combine.
- 03. Transfer the mixture to the lined baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- 04. Let cool completely, then toss with cranberries and coconut chips and chocolate chips.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!