Prep Time: 10 minutes+ time to soak almonds
Servings: 4 cups
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 3 cups of filtered water
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Soak the almonds for at least 4 hours in water, rinse.
- Simply blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender until all of the almonds have been broken down.
- Using your nut milk bag/cheesecloth, line a large mixing bowl until the entire bowl has been lined.
- Pour your nut milk mixture into the nut milk bag/cheesecloth.
- The pulp or solids of the nuts/seeds will be caught in the cloth, creating a natural filter.
- Wait until all the liquid has settled in the large mixing bowl and then take each side of the cloth and bring it up to form an enclosed cloth “ball” around the nut/seed pulp within.
- Squeeze the pulp in the cloth until no more liquid is pouring into the large mixing bowl.
- The liquid that remains in the large mixing bowl after squeezing the pulp will be the strawberry almond milk.
- Store in an airtight glass jar for up to 4 days.