Treat your loves to this delicious creamy smoked salmon farfalle finished with peas, parsley, black pepper and cheese. And just go for it, hello wine and heavy cream. Lol. It’s so indulgent, luxe and it’s a top requested meal from my family. My bestie shared this with me now I’m sharing with you- food and recipes really are the gift that keep on giving.
I know this is the perfect VDay dinner to share with your special people- it’s literally divine❤️
1 shallot, diced thin
400 gr salmon lox
500 ml heavy cream
250 ml white wine (I used Pino Grigio)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup frozen peas
500 g bag of dried farfalle
salt and pepper to taste
chopped parsley to garnish
01. Bring pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
02. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shallots and sauté for about 2 minutes.
03. Add salmon (cut up in small pieces). Sauté for about 3 minutes.
04. Add white wine and let reduce, about 8 minutes.
05. Add heavy cream. Stir and let simmer over medium heat until thickens.
06. Stir in Parmesan cheese and frozen peas.
07. Reserve some pasta water and drain remaining pasta. Stir into the sauce.
08. Garnish with parsley, cracked black pepper, and Parmesan cheese.