1. Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add the cauliflower florets to the pot and cook for 15 minutes, or until they are tender.
2. In a small pan sauté the leek in olive oil for 5 minutes, until its golden brown. Add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. Add frozen peas. Let cook for a couple minutes until soft. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Transfer the cauliflower florets into a strainer. Once they cool down, transfer them to a high-speed blender. Add the sauté garlic and leek, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper, vegetable stock, and coconut milk.
4. Blend on high for 2 minutes, until it becomes creamy.
5. Add this delicious sauce to your favorites pasta dish. You can store the leftover in an airtight container for up to a week in your fridge. Enjoy!
**You can substitute coconut milk with cream and parmesan cheese