Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 50 min
Servings: 15-20 large crackers
- ½ cup flax seeds
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and oil with cooking oil. Set aside!
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the mixture to absorb the water and become thick.
- Spread mixture out, pressing until the sheet is less than 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and slice into desired cracker size.
- Carefully turn the crackers over and put them back in the oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container. They can stay fresh for up to a week.
Note: to make the crackers savory, add one tablespoon of your favourite spice mix in to the mixture. (Ex: cayenne, basil, oregano, black pepper, garlic, and onion)