Servings: 6 cups
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 heaping tablespoon coconut oil
- For the caramel sauce – heat the coconut oil on low. Then add in the coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Stir together and set aside!
- Heat a large pot on medium. Make sure the pot is hot before adding in the coconut oil.
- allow the coconut oil to heat for about 1 minute, then add popcorn kernels into the pot.
- Immediately cover with a tight lid and shake the pot back and forth over the stove.
- Continue moving the pot back and forth quickly and constantly until all kernels have popped.
- Stir in the caramel sauce until all the popcorn are coated and serve right away!