Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving: 6 (about half cup per serving)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the rolled oats, almond flour, slivered almonds, cinnamon, ginger, salt, cardamom, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a large baking sheet and bake for 18 – 20 minutes. Stir near the halfway point to ensure even cooking.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before adding dried cranberries.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.