Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 6 cups Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Peel the outer layer of the Brussels sprouts, trim the ends, and cut in halves.
- Place the Brussels spouts on the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle the salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat evenly and bake for about 30-35 minutes. Shake the pan every 10 minutes for even roasting.
- Meanwhile in a small pan over medium heat, toast the slivered almonds for 10 minutes. Stirring constantly to avoid burning. Set aside.
- Transfer the baked Brussels sprouts into a large bowl; add the toasted almonds, cranberries, and balsamic glaze. Toss to combine and serve right away.