Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon all spice
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs – slightly beaten
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 small pear – sliced
- Pre heat oven to 350° F. Grease a round 8” baking pan, line with baking sheet, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together the whole-wheat flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, all spice, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a small bowl lightly mix the egg, olive oil, and almond milk.
- Next mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl until combined.
- Arrange the pear slices on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Check at 35 minutes with a toothpick; if it comes out clean its ready.
- Let the cake cool for at least 15 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Transfer the cake on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into squares or slices. Serve and enjoy!