01. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Using coconut oil, lightly grease a 9 inch tart pan with removable bottom. Set aside.
02. In a medium bowl, gently toss together berries with tapioca starch. Add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup and lemon zest and gently combine. Set aside.
03. In another medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and remaining 3 tablespoons of maple syrup. Add coconut oil and using your fingers, work into mixture until coarse crumbs form and some of the mixture holds together when pressed. Remove a heaping 1/2 cup of mixture to another bowl and set aside. With remaining mixture press evenly along the bottom and up the sides of prepared tart pan. Pour berry mixture into crust.
04. To reserved mixture toss in chopped almonds before sprinkling evenly over berries.
05. Bake tart until crust is golden brown and filling is hot, about 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool completely at room temperature before unmolding and slicing into wedges.
Tip: Depending on your berries, you may wish to add a little more maple syrup if they are tart or some more tapioca starch if they are juicy. Enjoy!