- 1 medium papaya
- 1 head of red lettuce leafs – chopped
- 1 head of romaine lettuce – chopped
- 1 medium avocado – skin removed and chopped
- 1 red onion – thinly sliced into ring shapes
- 2 medium carrots
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons papaya seeds
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup green onion – the white part only
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon plum vinegar – you can also use red vinegar
- Cut the papaya in half, remove the seeds and set aside approximately 2 tablespoons for the dressing. Remove the papaya skin and cut it into cubes.
- Add the chopped lettuce into a large salad bowl. Also add the onion and avocado. Using the vegetable peeler, make ribbons from the carrots.
- Add the carrot ribbons to the salad bowl along with the papaya.
- For the dressing, add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the dressing over the salad bowl.
- Serve right away!