Servings: 10 small pancakes
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients (oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice and salt).
- In a spate bowl whisk the eggs, then add the almond milk, pumpkin pure, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture bowl and combine.
- Grease a skillet with oil (coconut oil or ghee).
- Scoop out ¼ cup of the batter and cook for 3 minutes. Once you see the bubble on the surface, flip over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat step number 5 for the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with maple syrup and chopped pecans. Have a healthy and restful Sunday!
Notes: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free