Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 5 min
- ½ cup honey
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 2 pieces orange skin
- ¼ cup organic sugar
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice – about 4 large oranges
- A few cubes of ice
- 1 cup soda water
- Extra rosemary to garnish
- In a small pot over medium heat combine honey and rosemary. Cook until the honey starts to bubble, approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile rub each glass rim with a piece of orange skin and dip in to the sugar bowl, fill all the cups with ice cubes.
- Transfer the infused honey to a mason jar with a secure lid. Add the orange juice and shake until combined and frothy.
- Divide the infused orange juice between the 4 cups. Top with soda water and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- For a twist to this drink add a few splashes of Prosecco. Enjoy!