Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 cups
- 4 large peaches – peeled and roughly chopped
- 6 medium apricots – roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 juice of a lemon
- 1/2 juice of an orange
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds – white or black
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons raw honey
- In a medium saucepan heat the peaches and apricots along with the water, juice of the lemon and orange.
- Bring it to a boil and lower to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Using a potato masher, mash the fruit mixture in the saucepan. Don’t make the whole mixture into a puree, leave some pieces of the apricot and peach in there.
- Stir in the chia seeds, salt, vanilla extract and honey. Remove from the heat and allow to cool while the mixture thickens.
- Transfer the jam into an airtight glass container and store in the fridge.
- Enjoy the jam within 10 days.