- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1 small handful fresh parsley – about ⅓ cup
- 1 green onion – cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 15-oz can cannellini bean
- 3 tablespoons tahin
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Extra virgin olive oil – for drizzling
- 01. With a food processor running, add garlic, parsley and green onion. Process until minced – about 15 seconds.
- 02. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes, stopping to scrape down the bowl a few times.
- 03. Taste and adjust seasonings. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with your favourite veggies and crackers.
The other dips in this flavorful mezze board are: creamy eggplant dip and olive tapenade.