Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 2 ripe avocados – room temperature
- 4 medium sized organic eggs
- Salt and pepper – to sprinkle
- Feta cheese
- Goat cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Slice each avocado in half lengthwise. Twist to open and remove the pit.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of avocado in the middle of each half to create a deeper cavity (that’s where the eggs go).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the avocados upright on the baking sheet, making sure they are stable (you can lean them against the edges of the pan).
- Gently crack one egg on top of each avocado half.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes (if you would like your egg yolk runny bake for less time).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add a generous amount of feta or goat cheese on top and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Enjoy right away!