April 10, 2018
Servings: 2 cups
- 4 cups fresh basil—fully packed 4 cups fresh basil—fully packed
- ½ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 avocado
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Salt and pepper—to taste
- Place the basil leaves, pine nuts, and walnuts into a food processer. Pulse several times.Place the basil leaves, pine nuts, and walnuts into a food processer. Pulse several times.
- Add in the remaining ingredients (parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic cloves, avocado, salt, and pepper).
- Pulse for a minute and scrape down the side of the food processor as needed.
- Adjust the seasoning and/or add more olive oil for a thinner texture.
- Toss with pasta for a quick sauce, or use as spread on toast/crackers.
Looking for something specific