December 12, 2018
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1.5 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oi
- In a food processor pulse together spinach, garlic, oregano, vinegar, pepper flakes, salt.
- Pulse until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down the sides of bowl with a rubber spatula as needed.
- With motor running add oil I’m steady stream.
- Scrape down sides of bowl again and pulse until mixture is well combined. Sauce should still have texture to it.
- Will keep in airtight container for a week in refrigerator.
Looking for something specific