Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Servings: 12-13 cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup gluten free flour – I used Bob’s Red Mill brand
- ½ cup organic white sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup butter – NOT melted (you may substitute vegan butter)
- 1-2 drops of orange essential oils (make sure they are food grade)
- Preheat oven 350 ° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until everything is combined. This should take about 2-3 minutes. The mixture should be crumbly not like a dough.
- Using a 1-inch ice-cream scooper, scoop out the mixture and place on the baking sheet.
- Use the back of a fork to flatten each cookie. Once vertically and once horizontally. Or you can use the bottom of a measuring cup to flatten.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.