Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10-12 min
Servings: 12 small cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 cup tahini butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- sesame seeds – enough for topping
- Pre heat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Place the tahini butter and maple syrup in a saucepan on medium heat. Stir it occasionally until it becomes smooth and has a runny texture.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix together the almond flour, oat flour, vanilla extract, and see salt. Add in the tahini mixture and mix until dough forms.
- Using an ice-cream scooper or you hands form a 2-inch ball. Place the balls on the tray and flatten with a back of a measuring cup.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top of each cookie and press the seeds in the dough with the top of your fingers.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until the corners of the cookies are slightly golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.