May 7, 2018
Servings: 12 popsicles
- ½ cup full fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup maple syrup (divided in half)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup fresh/frozen blueberries
- Mix together the Greek yogurt, first half of the maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fill in the popsicle molds half way through with this mixture
- Freeze for 15 minutes
- In a blender mix together the coconut milk, remaining maple syrup, and blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into reaming half of the Popsicle molds. Cover and insert the sticks.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours or over night.
Looking for something specific