Servings: Makes 10 popsicles
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and halved
- 5 tbsp maple syrup or coconut nectar, divided
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tbsp Sea-licious Natural Maple
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan stir together strawberries and 3 tablespoons maple syrup over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and have released some juice, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice. Set aside and allow cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together coconut milk, remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Once strawberry mixture has cooled, stir in Sea-licious Natural Maple Flavour before mashing mixture with a potato masher or a fork. Mixture should be well combined but still a bit chunky, with small bits of fruit throughout.
- Spoon a tablespoon of strawberry mixture into bottom of popsicle molds. Top with some of the cream mixture and continue layering until molds are evenly filled. Freeze for 30 minutes before placing a popsicle stick in center of each mold.
- Continue freezing popsicles until set, at least 4 hours. Unmold popsicles and enjoy.