Servings: 16 medium balls
- 1 ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup walnuts (or almonds or pecans)
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Add the shredded coconut in to a food processor and mix until in becomes somehow soft and oily.
- Add the remaining of the ingredients and mix until it all combined and forms into a dough. The mixture should be sticky.
- Roll the mixture in to 2-inch balls. This will give you approximately 16 balls.
- Let set in the fridge for couple of hours. Enjoy!