Prep Time: 25 min
Servings: 16 medium sized balls
- 1 ½ cup raw cashews – soaked for one hour
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup shredded coconut – unsweetened
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- Juice of 2 medium lemon
- Zest of one medium lemon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure stevia leaf extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- Extra lemon zest for topping – optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor, except the coconut flour, and process until the texture becomes smooth.
- Add the coconut flour and mix until dough forms.
- Transfer the mixture in to a medium sized bowl and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer and using a one-inch ice-cream scooper form onto balls.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and serve right away.
- Left over can be refrigerated for up to 10 days or frozen up to a month.