- 1.25 pound of fresh or frozen halibut (feeds 4), cut into 4 slices (Cod is also great)
- 6 green beans (or as many veggies as you like)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (great on fish and veggies)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Juice of one lemon squeezed over fish.
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Optional – dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and pat dry fish. Prepare with oil, and seasonings
- Place on piece of parchment paper. Fold sheet over fish and start rolling bottom side of parchment up and over to create a seal. Keep going until it’s completely sealed.
- Transfer to a baking dish and cook until parchment puffs and darkens.
- Carefully rip open pouches and enjoy!