Warming turmeric milk
April 2, 2018
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk (@chasorganics is my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder– or use fresh turmeric root
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- pinch of black pepper (may help increase absorption of turmeric)
- pinch of cinnamon
- Pour all the ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for up to 10 minutes.
- To serve, strain the milk and enjoy it warm!
Looking for something specific