Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium bananas – mashed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil – melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Toppings
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat a muffin tray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine oat flour, rolled oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs. Add in the maple syrup, mashed bananas, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients bowl and combine. Fold in thewalnuts.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle with rolled oats and coconut sugar.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely and serve .
Note: store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.