Servings: 12 small chocolate cups
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons runny peanut or almond butter
- Sea salt – for topping
- In a double boiler add the cacao powder, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Once its melted and well mixed remove from the heat.
- Pour approximately 1 teaspoon of the chocolate mixture in the bottom of each cup, followed by ½ teaspoon peanut butter, and then topped with another teaspoon of the chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Put the chocolate cups on a flat tray into the fridge to set for about 1 hour.
- Enjoy them with a cup of tea or as a desert/snack.