May 22, 2018
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 diced white onion
- Bunch of cilantro (I like a LOT) finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 finely chopped jalapeño (optional)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Splash of avocado oil (for extra creaminess)
- 1 mango cut in small chunks
- In a bowl, mash avocado with back of spoon or fork until desired texture. Add in other ingredients and mix together.
- Adjust the flavour with more lime, salt. Add a splash of avocado oil for extra creaminess. Stir in mango chunks.
- Enjoy on tacos, toasted bread, as a dip for raw veggies or serve with nachos (or you may just eat it with a spoon)?
Looking for something specific